Microsoft Convergence Atlanta 2015 (#CONV15) - Wrap Up

Hey, not that this concerns anyone, but finally here is the wrap up post for the Convergence 2015 event. It's really been a busy couple of seasons for this writer (not that I'm complaining!), so I have had to opt for work instead of blogging which I'm sure you will understand as a reader.

Microsoft Convergence Atlanta 2015: GPPC PreGame


Other entries on the event, from my good friend David Musgrave:


At the time of this writing, I'm preparing myself for the GPUG Summit conference in Reno, Nevada. Things are continuing to be hectic

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP

Comments

Unknown said…
Mariano - now that Convergence is now Envision, how does this impact the normal Convergence expectations that GP users such as my team have? Are you going to Envision? Are you still presenting? I am unclear about these changes.

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010