Mariano Gomez does the ALS #IceBucketChallenge

Thanks to my good friend David Musgrave over at Developing for Dynamics GP for nominating me to the ALS #IceBucketChallenge. David was originally nominated by MVP Jivtesh Singh. See his blog post and video here:


David completed his challenge (and donation yesterday) and posted this article on his blog as proof of his accomplishment. You can see his challenge video below:



Of course, supporting the cause and accepting the challenge is what this is all about so here is my poor attempt at self-filming along with drenching myself - and no, I don't have a pool and no, it's not 62 degrees, but the water was ice chilling!


Since I forgot all about nominating anyone in the video, I take these few extra lines to nominate my kids Laura, Angie, and Miguel Gomez and the Reporting Central team headed by Gianmarco Salzano and Shane Hall. You have 24 hours to complete the challenge.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Intelligent Partnerships, LLC
http://www.IntelligentPartnerships.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010