Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Houston 2012 is around the corner!


My blog has been awefully quiet in the past 2 or 3 weeks. The truth is, directing 4 projects, carrying out Dexterity training - en Español for a new client in South America, keeping up with the Partner Online Technical Community forum, and more importantly, preparing for Convergence 2012 in Houston, have certainly kept my plate topped.

However, I am extremely enthusiastic about Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2012 in Houston, starting next weekend. For one, I am reuniting with my sidekick, David Musgrave and this time I will be meeting his beautiful wife, Jennifer, in person.

David and I are delivering some really cool sessions which we would like you to kindly consider attending as part of building up your knowledge base. We are returning to GPUG's DayONE event as well, with a session that sits outside of our usual technical mambo-jambo, which focuses on finding help among the sea of community resources.

Of course, I can't wait to attend the Daughtry concert at the opening session. This will probably be one of the coolest artists every featured at any Convergence event, so far.

Needless to say, the Keynote speach on March 21, featuring General (Ret.) Colin Powell is just the icing on the cake.


What would be a Convergence without the exotic Rock-N-Rave party? Frankly, I think I signed up to this before even signing up to Convergence. You haven't been to Convergence if you haven't gone to one of these parties - That's it! I said it!



So many things going on, I am already overwhealmed and I haven't even landed in Houston yet.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
IntellPartners, LLC
http://www.IntellPartners.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010