4. Click on the Picture content control to add a logo image.
Note: This image must also exist in the Image library under Template Configuration.
5. Select the logo, right-click, and chose Remove Content Control.
6. Highlight the image and resize accordingly. The following is a sample of the resized image with some extra text to go along:
NOTE: The logo is part of the Header section of the document.
7. Save the modified template to a different directory where it can be imported from later on, for example, My Documents. Close Microsoft Word.
8. Back to Report Template Maintenance, click the Add Template button and select the newly modified template from the My Documents folder. Replace the existing one when prompted.
10. Back to the Report Template Maintenance window, highlight the original template and click the Assign button and choose Company. Unmark the company and choose Save.
NOTE: This will ensure that the copied version of the original template prints always.
11. To test, select a SOP invoice and print.
Hope you found these steps simple to follow and that you are enjoying the new Word Templates feature in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
Until next post!
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC