New article on MSDynamicsWorld: "Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Dynamics GP"

"No, this is not the Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan movie..."

One of my goals for this year is to become technically and functionally skilled in Microsoft Dynamics GP CRM. However, I never expected this to happen so quickly and abruptly as it did some 3 weeks ago with a "weekender-all nighter-gotta-get-it-done-by-Monday" project I worked on with my business partner. I collected some of the best practices and experiences from that project and put them together in my new MSDynamicsWorld article.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010