MSDynamicsWorld releases Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics Stories of 2009

Fresh out of the oven is MSDynamicsWorld's Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics Stories of 2009. I am honored to have one of the most read stories of this year with my article Four Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Team Blunders and How I Become a Hero. I have received numerous inquiries on the subject since the article was published and it's safe to say the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem is always looking to maximize its implementation dollars, while making sure projects will be delivered on time.

Once again, thank you for your support and readership, and please drop me a comment letting me know what stories you would like me to cover in 2010.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010