Happy Thanksgiving!

Folks, is Thanksgiving Day here in the United States and it is always an occasion to share with friends and loved ones. In particular, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your readership and support shown over the last two years or so that my blog has been in circulation. The Dynamics GP Blogster is a success because of you! You certainly motivate me to continue writing and delivering the content you have come to rely on to get your job done or to find that unique aspect about the Microsoft Dynamics GP product that otherwise won't be available elsewhere.

This year I have heard comments like "I no longer go to CustomerSource/PartnerSource, I search your blog first!" and I really appreacite them from the bottom of my heart. In fact, keep your comments comming! For now, wherever you are in the world, Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com/

Comments

Frank Hamelly said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend!
Arun said…
Thanks Mariano, for the information shared and advanced thanks for the information to be shared. -- Arun.

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010